Thursday 24 March 2011

SPM result

    The SPM result came out two days ago.It was the day where we see and get to meet our seniors(CF Seniors FTW!) who is back to get or to see their hardwork for the year. It was also a day where tears of joy/sadness of even screams that was expected to be "unleashed". As all the ex-form 5s waited nervously for their result who is of course came in late (MALAYSIA TIME MAH) they managed to catch-up with each other about their latest whereabouts as we "student" went to "kepo" around and catching up with some of the seniors. This result is particularly important as it could "make or break" an individual future.

     As the results came out I heard screams and saw tears flowing down their face as some of them did brillantly and some of them didnt. It really made me wonder what will my emotion be when i take my results come next year. Will it be sad of sorrow? or will it be tears of joy? I really have no answer for it as I myself doesnt dare to inmagine at all but all i can say is we will just wait and see what happens as I always believe that EVERYTHING happen for a reason whether or not it happens because God want us to learn or to realise. I had always wonder is really our future lies on this result slip? or its just a mere paper for us to keep for the rest of our life?. Many people had told me that SPM is unlike PMR as PMR is just a mere paper compare to SPM but the question is : is this SPM result really decides our future or path? its really anyone guessing.

     Nonetheless i just want to wish Congratulations to whoever that got good result as now the sky is your limit and you are one step closer to your dream or "desired path" but as for those who didnt do well dont be dissapointed as the journey is still long you just need to put the foot down and work hard as God will always be with you!

God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment